Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: Olympus hits back with a stripped down micro 4:3 for $599 w/ lens
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 21:07:36 +0000

I must say that I would buy it if I could look through somrthing rather than
having to gaze at a screen: which is always unclear, less than satisfactory
in
resolution and not much use in strong sunlight and blinding (figuratively)
in V
low light situation...but then of course this sort of thing would become a
rangefinder I guess.

Peter

The thought of using OM lenses on something that small with a viewfinder