Subject: [Leica] IMG: Image from 1912, Gear Unknown
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 23:05:01 +0100

Jim,

I agree that quality looks quite good, even very good for his age. Do
you know this website www.genoom.com?, it really amazing, ou can build
your familly tree and invite persons to help. In mine familly tree
I've saw incredible pictures of many persons of the familly, it really
interesting, we are already about 3500 persons on it!.

Saludos
Lluis

El 07/02/2010, a las 4:09, Jim Nichols escribi?: