Subject: [Leica] Agricultural Program, Helmand, Afghanistan
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 14:01:24 -0600

Interesting indeed.

http://wendythurman.com/page2/page3/files/page3-1000-full.html  made
me think of the series of advertisements the US Postal Service is
currently running on tv featuring their pre-paid boxes and the tag
line: "If It Fits, It Ships".

I'm enjoying your photographs and your discussion of them.  Please
keep posting them.

--Bob

==On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 6:42 AM, Wendy Thurman <thurmanphoto at gmail.com>

Message from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Agricultural Program, Helmand, Afghanistan)