Subject: [Leica] Agricultural Program, Helmand, Afghanistan
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 12:27:06 +0000

Wendy,

a fascinating insight into life in Afghanistan.  I can't imagine what it
must be like to try and make a living whilst being intimidated by the
Taliban and in constant fear of violence.  It makes me realise just how
lucky we are.

I was particularly taken by the interior shot of the airliner - it
looked a touch overloaded...:-)

Thanks for sharing them

Best wishes

Mark