Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wood Duck
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 10:58:57 +1000

Doug I'm going to guess that you have tweaked the background colour/tone in
some way?
If so, certainly not detectable by me. In both very fine shots the
background looks natural and unobtrusive. The background water is pleasingly
softer behind each bird which lifts them nicely.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman