Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Lovey Dovey
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:33:11 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you, Hugh!
I think I'd like to make a Valentine's card using the first image, as you
sugest, Sheltering Wing, and I'm tempted to put a smaller print of Nuzzle,
the second last one, on the inside or back of the card.

How many girlfriends do I have, you ask?  Good question--I'd better say one!
 Yes, there is only one young lady who I'd be honoured to call my Valentine.

 Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] [IMG] Lovey Dovey)