Subject: [Leica] accidentally left the ISO setting on 6400 -- dang!
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 15:26:43 -0600

What I'm afraid of is some minwage maintenance guy clicking the wrong
box and it's suddenly vaporware.  It's already happened several
times, which is why none of my data's going there.  I was looking at
an iTouch as a replacement for my deceased Palm Pilot, but it seems
I'd have to switch to a cloud-based calendar.  I've decided to go
backwards... ink on paper.

If it screws up it's because I forgot to write notes to myself...
which means I EARNED the gaff.

Quoth the Sonny Carter :

--
R. Clayton McKee                            http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                                 rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                               voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                    cell number on request
The only guidebooks worth reading begin with the phrase
    "When you get to the end of the paved road, continue..."

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] accidentally left the ISO setting on 6400 -- dang!)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] accidentally left the ISO setting on 6400 -- dang!)