Subject: [Leica] accidentally left the ISO setting on 6400 -- dang!
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:30:58 -0500

I CAN see someone looking at an elder digitam at a photo flea market and the
proprieter saying "look! It's a Leica M9!" and the customer saying "yeah, it
would be neat to have, but you have to connect it to a computer to get the
photos off - I'd never use it, it's just sit on a shelf, I can't be bothered
with the hassle."

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] accidentally left the ISO setting on 6400 -- dang!)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] accidentally left the ISO setting on 6400 -- dang!)