Subject: [Leica] I know, I know OT
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:54:03 +0100

Miami has fond memories for me. My one and only Superbowl was there, in
1989, and it was a good game too--the 49ers beat the Bengals 20-16 with the
help of one of Joe Montana's patented 2-minute drives late in the 4th
quarter. A refreshing change from the usual boring blowout.

Believe it or not, my cousin and I (yes, I had two tickets, which I had won
at a $2 charity raffle in a shopping mall) had to drive back to Tampa after
the game, so we saved the drinking for later.

Good luck to the Saints, it is time something good happened to the people of
New Orleans.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman