Subject: [Leica] IMG: Visit to Country House & Lunch
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:14:13 +0100

Hugh,

A friend of mine is a university Prof here and a Morroccan; he says
that when he visits his family and friends over there, he's always
surprised to hear answers to requests for appointment such as : ' I'll
come and see you after 2.00, which in fact turns out to be any, any,
time after two ...
Time doesn't have the same value in all cutures.
It also depends on age, and occupation.
Another firend called me up yesterday, trapped by snow in the Swiss
mountains; 'We're not leaving today, too much snow, we'll wait until
next Sunday'  ... go figure, yes, he's retired :-)

Sort of jet lag between timings in different zones, or a different
assessment of inner shutter delay :-)

Keep clicking, at your own pace

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 1 f?vr. 10 ? 09:03, Hugh Thompson a ?crit :