Subject: [Leica] Rain (VS2)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 00:39:04 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much for your opinion, this is what I've realized too
and for this reason I've posted the second picture (the first you see)
because I think it implies more the sense of communcation.

Thank you very much for looking and your kind help

Cheers
Lluis

El 31/01/2010, a las 23:58, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: