Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lovely Day in the Neighborhood
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 00:25:32 +0430

Tina - thank you.  Yes, that may be why cook does not give me any
fresh green veggies, and, given what you say, maybe I don't want them
either!

I will shortly post photos of my trip to a country house today,
together with an Afghan lunch.  BBQ meat etc.  No veggies!

Hugh

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Lovely Day in the Neighborhood)