Subject: [Leica] An ice-cold stroll around Bremen last Sunday
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:52:38 +0100

Drop in and take a look around next time - although the traffic system
in Bremen is a catastrophe, it's reasonably easy to find a place to park
close to the centre. Most of the ?highlights? are concentrated in a very
small area - like in L?beck.

It's nice to sit outside one of the restaurants in the cathedral square
on a warm and sunny day and just watch the world go by.

Cheers
Douglas