Subject: [Leica] M9 vs E3
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:04:45 +0430

Jim - a while back I had an E-1, in my opinion the E series has good
quality color rendition, but, of course, as you say, you get what you
pay for ........ and, if you cannot afford an M9, you go for what
suits your pocket.  That is generally second hand equipment, not the
latest, and, you have to compromise.  I understand that very well, as
do others.

Hugh