Subject: [Leica] National Archives bans photography of constitution
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:18:28 -0600

Sounds like a New Orleans Catholic church rule that us wedding photographers
always have to deal with, abide by, yet the "Uncle Bob's" flash away with
their D3 and SB900 set on direct flash.

And while I understand the "no flash" rule completely, "National Treasure"
showed us those are just copies anyway :)

But seriously, that piece of paper is NOT owned by the US government, it is
owned by the people of the United States. I hope somewhere a lawyer is going
to fight this one.

Chris
NOLA
WHO DAT