Subject: [Leica] Problem with new to me M8
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:43:40 -0600

Mark,
If you have a serious interest in hearing more from:
M8 users (than available to you on this list)
M9 users who've kept M8's (than available to you on this list)
first time M9 users who've never had an M before
and long time M users who continued through 8 and 9
etc.

you may wish to visit <http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/>
where you'll find additional international forums specifically
devoted to M8, M9, S2 etc.

I think it wonderful that you see an M9 in your dreams of your future;
and in those dreams see your luscious M glass coming out of mothballs
and clicking onto the latest M digital.

(I have that dream as well - however considerably dimmer than yours)

Meanwhile thousands of us
will actually (in reality time) photograph
with our M glass every day
with M film bodies (2 through 7) and M digital bodies (8 and 9)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com