Subject: [Leica] Problem with new to me M8
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:22:58 -0500

I continue to use my 2 M8s along with my M9 and they are far from a
disaster.  They are better than any other digital rangefinder, except the
M9. There is no reason not to use them.  The photos I get from them are just
as good as they were before the M9 came out!  I won't end up selling them.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com