Subject: [Leica] Problem with new to me M8
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 08:40:59 +1000

Of course, another alternative is that someone looking to purchase a
pre-loved M8 now at the current lower prices might also seek out a trusted
seller who can provide an honest report on the camera. If you like a proven
fault free unit with a track record. In this case the buyer seems to be very
unhappy and has said goodbye to Leica despite having owned a film Leica and
I guess lenses previously. That is a shame. There are thousands of happy M8
users out there who have no issues with their cameras at all. But perception
is everything, especially if it's formed only by reading the complaints on
internet forums.
 Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman