Subject: [Leica] No Professional wolves allowed or dogwolves
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:58:36 -0500

I met a wolf last week on Broadway and 80th in Manhattan.
I'm walking down the street right outside of Zabars and I 'm always noticing
the German Sheppard's. As that's my kind of dog.
So anyways a lady walks by with her dog and I find myself saying:
That's an awful tall skinny looking German Sheppard.
She says "It's half wolf".
Which I knew people did with there their German Sheppard's. Breed them with
wolves. Making them....... more street smart.
But the good part is this!:
The Dog-Wolf as the lady walks away kind of moves over to me and sniffed my
hand which had dropped to my side. Wow did I take that as a compliment!
I felt like is was kind of saying hello nice weather we're having this
sidewalk smells terrific.

Next week I'll tell you the story about how I had a run in with a horse on
the sidewalk outside the Paris theater because of my Domke bag I think.
(Horse's kind of scare me as they are kind of big and I'd never spoken with
one before)

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner