Subject: [Leica] An Open Letter to Leica
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:17:47 +1030

Michael is an excellent photographer and a clear writer who
articulates his thoughts very well.  I do disagree with him on this,
however, which points to one major issue which is probably the hardest
thing for Leica to manage - if they stay the same they are likely to
go broke because of their obsolescence; if they change they can't keep
everyone happy.  Personally I'd prefer a camera with an optical
viewfinder with projected electronic framelines that were corrected
for parallax and distance and electronic focus confirmation.  But I
also acknowledge that a lot of people would hate that.

Maybe the S2 will be the answer?  At least it's real.

Marty