Subject: [Leica] A brief personal review of the Nokton 50mm f1.1 and a couple of pictures
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 07:41:03 -0700

Mark - enjoyed the article.  I just got back some XMAS pictures shot on
Kodachrome 64 with the 1.1

Like all lenses of this ilk you need to be very deliberate in your
focusing.  Some were spot on and others you could see the focus point
was behind the subject.  I've decided that the MUST have shots that one
may have to do a bit of bracket focusing.

One note that may only apply to the bodies that the 1.1 is used on is
that my Zeiss Ikon body there is a bit of rotational play but on the M8
there is NONE.

ernie

Replies: Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] A brief personal review of the Nokton 50mm f1.1 and a couple of pictures)