Subject: [Leica] Flying With my 11x14
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:26:16 -0500

Boston does have more wind than The Windy City, but it's warmer.

Jim. "I'll take snow over earthquakes". Hemenway

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Flying With my 11x14)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Flying With my 11x14)
Message from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Flying With my 11x14)