Subject: [Leica] Mies Van der Rohe Barcelona Pavilion (color)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:15:50 +0100

Thanks for looking Nathan, ok, but I can't forget the color of the
materials, they are really nice, next time you come to Barcelona
I'llsuggest we can go together, it is an interesting experience to be
on such espace of design, today I've been again because on the rainy
days there are nice reflections.

Saludos
Lluis

El 17/01/2010, a las 8:20, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: