Subject: [Leica] IMG: Big Sur/Weston Beach
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:33:37 +0430

Bob - I admire your tenacity as well as technical abilities .......
the seashell one is a work of art ........ the richness of the west
coast.

Hugh

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMG: Big Sur/Weston Beach)
Message from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Big Sur/Weston Beach)