Subject: [Leica] OT: My Web site's gone! Alternatives?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 08:54:29 -0600

This points to the need to keep a recent backup of your website at home,
(which I need to do.)

That happened to me several years ago, but they gave me a few hours notice,
and I was able to download my web.   Today, my site is a rabbit warren, and
I think it would be impossible to reconstruct. if need be.

I now use Avahost.net, and am very pleased with them; I had an outage last
night, the second that I know about in the three years or so I've been using
them.  I emailed support, and got a reply in about 10 minutes.  The site was
back up in less than an hour.  I got no explanation, but I did get three
emails of progress.

Otherwise, It seems to open fast and work well.  Every time I've needed
support, even for stupid human reasons, they were quick to help.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com