Subject: [Leica] [OT] rice
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:41:13 +0000

I am completely cinnamon-ed out, used to love it, probably ate too much, now
can't even bear the smell, which makes holidays in some places a problem
some people put it in everything...
Same with peanuts, used to eat loads, though I always hated the sticky
texture of peanut butter since the first time tried it when I was 20.
Frank