Subject: [Leica] [OT] rice
From: Frank.Dernie at (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:41:13 +0000

I am completely cinnamon-ed out, used to love it, probably ate too much, now
can't even bear the smell, which makes holidays in some places a problem
some people put it in everything...
Same with peanuts, used to eat loads, though I always hated the sticky
texture of peanut butter since the first time tried it when I was 20.

On 15 Jan, 2010, at 00:35, George Lottermoser wrote:

> you're so right Mark
> forgot about the cinnamon
> you just brought my mom (and her kitchen) back to life
> within my olfactory
> thank you for that gift
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george at
> On Jan 14, 2010, at 6:26 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>> I love Rice pudding about the same as I love Flan. A lot.
>> Its why I have cinnamon in the house.

Message from imagist3 at (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] [OT] rice)