Subject: [Leica] Oatmeal revisited
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:20:56 +0530

The problem about pasta/pizza is that it is made from refined flour
which is stripped of all the fibre - stick to wholewheat flour for
healthy eating. Similarly, unpolished rice is far healthier than the
staple polished variety. My guess is that you will lose more weight
switching to wholewheat flour rather than rice, which has far more
starch.
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Oatmeal revisited)