Subject: [Leica] Oatmeal revisited
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:44:09 -0500

Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:

There is no question of avoidance - I have never ever heard of it, or
of any problems whatsoever in eating old rice (of course, before it
goes 'bad' or starts decomposing) - this is a rice eating part of the
world - our staple is rice, you know. Nowadays, the leftover rice
tends to get refrigerated and reheated as well.
<<<

As Leo mentioned the problem arises when the cooked rice is left at
serving/incubating temperature for too long.  I also eat lots of rice
refrigerating leftovers immediately and warming up as leftovers.  Never
left warm for hours - never a problem.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?