Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/1/2010: before and after
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:40:13 +0100

Thanks Steve!

I have the 40mm Voigtlander optical finder mounted on the camera for use
with the 20mm lens, but for these particular pictures it was obviously more
convenient to look at the LCD.

I really like this camera. As it happens, my M8 came back from Solms today,
but the GF1 will serve very nice as the (almost) pocketable alternative, and
also as the SLR on which I can mount my Leica M lenses. The best of all
worlds.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman