Subject: [Leica] Brian Duffy - BBC4
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:04:21 +0000

I have now caught up and it was a great programme. I particularly loved the
love/hate relationship between Duffy and Bailey. I also loved the Kemperler
story (Leica-related so now on topic). Hopefully there will be a book, but
good to see his work getting the exposure (forgive the pun) it deserves. I
remember the B&H shots being iconic of their time.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)