Subject: [Leica] Old pic used in blog
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:06:26 +0000

Mark

As you say, it is great to have been chosen, and well done, but I personally
would not have been very happy with this usage if it had been without my
agreement. I never object to this provided they have credited me with my web
site address visible. This has not been done, and your image has been
substantially altered. But then that is just me being picky I guess.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)
+44 (0)797 287 7932 (Mobile)