Subject: [Leica] New 35mm cropped
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:48:41 -0800

Mark, you are pretty funny.

So you admit that people have made some excellent images with the M8,
yet it belongs to a historical footnotes?!! What, those images are no
longer considered as "excellent?"

Did Nikon stop selling cropped beasts once the D700/D3 were released?
Of course not.

M8.2 and used M8x will remain the entry market for people looking for
digital rangefinders. Heck, even the Epson R-D1 still has a loyal
following for that reason.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: