Subject: [Leica] For You Opera Fans...
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (Al Crouch)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:34:06 -0600

Bravo!  Bravo!
What a wonderful event.   At the end there were laughter and tears.
How great it would have been to be there.
Thanks for the link.

disguised as shopkeepers were selling  produce at the various stalls there.
Suddenly Verdi's Il Travatore starts  playing over the loudspeakers & they
burst  into song.  None of the  shoppers has a clue what's going on. Sort
of like  candid camera but  completely charming."

> Photographically speaking, I was surprised at how many people were able
to pull a camera out of their pocket or purse to capture the event.

> Click on this & watch and enjoy the music and the faces in the crowd.
There's a bit of La Traviata in there, too.