Subject: [Leica] Fwd: rare postings
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:52:39 +1000

Hi Lee, i like all of the detail and content in these. The effect is almost
duo-tone. The WB does look odd but I read that you want to present it that
way. It makes sense that the blue sky is responsible, although I think our
brains automatically process it as white. Some cultural aspect too, where we
are simply used to seeing snow presented as neutral wite. Not the yellow
stuff, but that's a differnt topic ;-)
Anyway your shots project COLD so I can switch off accurate and think of
them as an impressioism or whatever the art term ought to be. Cool!
As for your annoyed sheep; no wonder he's cranky! Some lowlife drive by wolf
posse or someone has jacked him up on blocks and stolen his legs!