Subject: [Leica] old IMGs: Northern Pakistan
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 16:28:21 -0800

Hugh wrote:
"Oliver - must have been a wonderful journey, the photos show what a
magnificent land this is.  I am saddened by the fact that I cannot
spend time there.  So, for the moment, I stay in Kabul.
Hugh"

Many thanks, Hugh, for your comment. The trekking was great. Perhaps you can
put Northern Pakistan on your list of places to visit before (pick your own
milestone). In the meantime I wish you a safe stay wherever you are.
Oliver

Spencer wrote:
"I am not [a geologist] but Wikipedia has some basic info and Oxford
University has a page on it which I am sure is intelligible to a geologist.
:)

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karakoram>

<http://www.earth.ox.ac.uk/research/tectonics_of_asia/projects/karakoram_and
_tibet>