Subject: [Leica] old IMGS: Northern Pakistan
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 15:19:11 -0800

Nathan wrote:

"Incredible scenery! Too bad so much has changed for the worse in that area
in the two decades since you took these wonderful pictures.
Cheers,
Nathan"

Thank you very much, Nathan. As you know I love mountains. The Karakoram
range was just awesome. I'm glad I took that trip (as well as another two
weeks in the western Himalaya); it was a present to myself for the year I
turned 60.

Cheers,
Oliver