Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Cape Town Carnival
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Edwin Mason)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 07:52:58 -0800 (PST)

Well, that little excursion into black and white for Cape Town Carnival
photos didn't work out particularly well.  So, it's back to color.

But I still don't want to repeat what I've been doing for the last four
years.

What to do (I asked myself)?  Why not do some portraits and shamelessly rip
off a legend along the way (I answered)?

Turned out to be a heck of a lot of fun:

http://johnedwinmason.typepad.com/

--John, who's hoping that his crummy HP laptop -- which is enough to have
him thinking Mac -- lasts until he gets home

John Edwin Mason, Photography:
http://www.JohnEdwinMason.com
Charlottesville and Cape Town

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMGs: Cape Town Carnival)