Subject: [Leica] X-1 Packaging
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 05:49:34 +0100

This part of the review is the reason why I cannot seriously consider the

It?s not nearly as snappy or fast as a Panasonic GF1 (which is $899 with
lens) and what I came to realize was that the X1 is NOT a camera for
shooting action, decisive moment street, or basically anything that is
moving quickly, as you will most likely miss it. It?s just not responsive
enough for that kind of shooting. As much as I enjoy Leica cameras and
lenses, and as much as I want to sit here and write that it is a faster
camera for street shooting that a Panny GF1, I can not.

Similar conclusions have been reached by others, so he is obviously not
making it up.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain