Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2009... On the Road...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 21:06:04 -0600 (CST)

I'm on the road right now, so will not order it until I start the leg home,
sometime next week.  ;-)  I hear that Cedar Rapids is somewhere around -34F!
 Ouch, we are in Tuscolusca, Alabama tonight and it is about 34F.  We will
be in South Carolina for the next 5 or so days.  Any LUG members in the area?

Cheers,
Gene