Subject: [Leica] Take your Breath away Leica S2-P unboxing
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:38:44 +0000

Mine did.
I concluded that toys were largely to separate doting parents (and
grandparents) from their cash. Although my children and grandchildren have
favourites playing with the vast number of things they received consisted of
putting them in the box, taking them out and so forth until the box was
ruined...
The absolute favourite thing to play with when they were tiny was a
saucepan, lid and wooden spoon. Putting the lid on and off was not
impossible for little hands and they could make noise beating it with the
spoon. Net cost zero, net joy huge.
As teenagers, when they became as susceptible to clever marketing as adults
it was apparently another story. They wanted "stuff" whether they would use
it or not.
I am still the same now.
Frank