Subject: [Leica] No photography in Museum
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:54:10 -0500

that still does not explain the attitude of the traveling exhibits--if
someone sees a photo of a Monet, they won't bother to pay to see the show?

that's hard to believe

what do the "truly popular and significant exhibits" fear from snapshooting
at exhibits?

i've been stopped for taking pictures of my kid's junior high field trip
group

ric

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] No photography in Museum)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] No photography in Museum)