Subject: [Leica] No photography in Museum
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 06:38:39 +0100

I am convinced that it has to do with postcard and souvenir book sales. Some
museums believe that by prohibiting me from taking a photo they increase the
probability that I will buy a book in the gift shop on my way out. In my
case, the effect is exactly opposite--if I am not allowed to take pictures
(most of the time I am anyway more interested in other visitors than in the
actual art objects) then I make damn sure that I spend not a cent in the
shop.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain