Subject: [Leica] Blad back: image sample: glasses for long sight
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:28:09 -0800 (PST)

Indeed. Brother can you spare a link?

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com

On Jan 3, 2010, at 5:40 PM, afirkin at afirkin.com wrote:

I find I can't focus with glasses; 4x5, 6x6, digital, whatever.
I take a pair of half-cut reading glasses to read meters, f/stops, etc.
I've tried them on cords around my neck (I think there are about 3 pairs
in Yosemite Valley and more than that at various points along the CA
coast.
So now I leave them in my pocket and take them out when needed unless I
get so wrapped up like Thursday...
Lesson learned; never put the V lens on the orange F setting :-)
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com

Same with me Bob, I can't focus with the glasses on either, and that's
where these clic glasses really shine. They don't swing forward when you
lean forward as would glasses on cords.

Worth a try?

Alastair