Subject: [Leica] A grab bag of comments
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 22:24:19 +0100

Yes larry, the story you relate is exact.

You can believe me, I was really emoved seeing it, I think I was 10 or
15 minutes looking at it. The Picassos's dream was that this picture
was on the Museo del Prado. The democratic gouvernement in Spain after
some negotiations with the Picasso's familly and the kind support of
the MOMA has finally exhibited it in Spain dedicating a new museum for
it and other great painters, now it is also a room dedicated to it.
Really impressive and with a great signification not only for us, the
Spanish people, I think for all the World!

Thanks again for your comments
Lluis

El 03/01/2010, a las 22:11, Lawrence Zeitlin escribi?: