Subject: [Leica] Museum Reina Sofia
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:54:11 +0100

Bonsoir Philippe,

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed comments. One of the
advantages of Philippe Trouv? (Leica MP) is that shutter is much more
discret and silentious than the M8, even so, some images are a little
bit "? la sauvette", on the Guernica room it was not alowed
photography (I've shot this outside the room). The 202002 was a
picture that if I had the M8 I've shot in color, this was dressing
with very nice brilliant colors.

No secrets for B&W, this is film, Tri X 400, maybe in general a little
under exposed, I think that these are not my usual B&W more smooth
tones, scanned on a cheap Epson 3170 and with a little work on PS
Elements... I think my eyes are more used on B&W than in color.

I strongly recommend you to visit this Museum ..., you'll really enjoy
it.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 03/01/2010, a las 20:25, philippe.amard escribi?: