Subject: [Leica] IMG: Afghanistan followup
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 12:36:04 -0600

Thank you for your thoughtful and real observations Spencer.

Do you think it realistic
for outside cultures (British, Russian, now U.S.)
to arrive uninvited
and attempt to deliver democracy (or any other form of governance) to
these areas
(with guns in hand)?
especially when you point out the previous failures.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com