Subject: [Leica] IMG: Warm Spot on a Cold Day
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 19:15:07 -0600

Very nice.  It is really cold here, also.  On top of that, every year I have
the duty to take a photo of our church altar at Christmas, which is used for
the parish Christmas card next year.  This year we had a blizzard on
Christmas, and by the time I got there the altar candles were extinguished.
So, I need to add some flames in PS.

Best Regards,

Ken Carney
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma