Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/12/2009: for Jim Shulman
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 06:52:07 +0100

My last PAD of the year was taking early in the afternoon on the 31st, after
cycling to El Campello harbour. Fittingly enough, the picture is somewhat
inspired by Jim Shulman--fittingly, because he was of course working on the
finishing touches on the LUG yearbook as I was taking the picture:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#755134975_DZCj7-O-LB

To the folks on the Olympus list, I am talking about this:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1120157

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain