Subject: [Leica] Happy New Decade
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 19:48:49 -0500

I looked to see what I'd been posting about in 1999.  One subject was:

  "#@$%ing fragile 24mm finder!"

I guess I wasn't too impressed with a plastic external finder which
brushed lightly against something, then left just a plastic stump in the
hotshoe.

I recall arriving at the LUG about when Ted was telling cow-poo stories.
That would be...

Still looking... Wow, there used to be a lot of Jim Brick...

...also Eric Welch...

Looks like sometime in 1997.  Which is volume 1 of the LUG archives, but
don't let that make you think it's the very beginning: our Saloonkeeper is
a proper computer geek, and knows counting starts at zero.

I'm seeing posts from myself about stuff I don't even remember.  How odd.

Mark's right -- the Wayback Machine is good entertainment.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Happy New Decade)