Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Walking Around
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:26:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jeff.
Can you take a look now? It takes to clicks to get to the larger image:
first takes you to comments for that image then clicking on the thumbnail
takes?you to the original file. As I didn't upload very large files, they
may not be as large as you?(or I) want. Next posting I'll try uploading
larger files. I haven't figured out how to have the "pop up" to see a larger
image work on the main blog page. If anyone knows how, I'd appreciate the
guidance.
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler